The best gift in life is your children. When they smile at you, tell you they love you and kiss you goodnight you know all the hard work is worthwhile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 21st
I gathered up my tissue box on my way to get started on this letter. I was sure I would need them. After all, if anything, I am predictable....
-
sparked from "Please take a picture!".... BUT I DON’T WANT TO! These words scream in my head so often that when ...
-
Nothing beats making a winter fashion statement more than matching hats, right? Ayden's friends mom made these for Raegan and me. T...
-
Happy 13th birthday, my sweet girl! Today marks such an exciting milestone — the beginning of your teenage years! I can hardly believe h...



When these two are around every day is blessed. They are so cute and the love they show for each other is remarkable. Love
ReplyDelete