BOY, OH BOY DO THESE TWO LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 21st
I gathered up my tissue box on my way to get started on this letter. I was sure I would need them. After all, if anything, I am predictable....
-
sparked from "Please take a picture!".... BUT I DON’T WANT TO! These words scream in my head so often that when ...
-
Nothing beats making a winter fashion statement more than matching hats, right? Ayden's friends mom made these for Raegan and me. T...
-
It was during the time of day that parents describe as the witching hour – that hour or so in late afternoon during dinner preparation ...
May it always be so. They are blessed with each other and their parents. Love to all
ReplyDeleteThey are brother and sister for sure. 2 cute!! Love Grt Gnds
ReplyDelete